why should I translate for you?


My name is Fredrick Okoth. I am citizen and resident in Kenya. I developed an interest in learning languages in 2012. Through self motivation, constant practice and passion, I have been able to significantly develop my ability to listen, speak, read and write the following languages: English, Kiswahili, Spanish and Dholuo. I am looking forward to learning more languages.
I would like to help you translate in any of the languages that I have mentioned above. Kindly call me on +254713082353 / +254763182353 or email me on fredrickcollections.company@gmail.com so that we can discuss your proposal.  

The Service You may Need from Me

  1. You may want to have subtitles for a movie in a different language from the language of production.
  2. You may want to translate your CV into a different language.
  3. You may have letter or a document that you may want translated.
  4. You may have an audio that you may want to be written down as script. 
  5. You may also have any other translation service that you may need from me.
All in all my work is to translate.
Kindly call me so that we can discuss your proposal on +254713082353 / +254763182353 or email me on fredrickcollections.company@gmail.com. I promise you an accurate translation and correct grammar.

Yours,
Fredrick Okoth. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

por qué debería traducir para usted?

mbona nikufanyie utafsiri?